True Life Coaches will…
- Ask you questions about you to get you to open up and reveal things about yourself you might have never revealed to anyone, including yourself.
- Listen intently to what you say and do not say.
- Reflect back to you the inner passions, values, priorities, talents and obstacles in a clear and objective manner.
- Hold you accountable to your own chosen goals and actions.
- Keep everything you say in the strictest confidence.
- Protect your privacy to the fullest.
- Keep you on track until you achieve your coach-able goals.
True Life Coaches won’t…
- Tell you what to do or not do.
- Give you unasked advice of what you should or should not do.
- Sell or manipulate you to their agendas.
- Bring up the past or allow you to bring up the past.
- Judge you.
- Evaluate you.
- Criticize you
- Assess you.
- Make you feel guilty for any reason at all.